The benefits of playing video games

 Video games are often seen as a waste of time and an unhealthy activity, and it partially is, but there are also benefits to playing video games. Depending on the type of video game, they are various different benefits that you could get out of playing such as puzzle games. Many different games have puzzles in them that you have to solve before moving on, this helps with your problem-solving ability. If you are playing a team game, it also helps with your communication and teamwork skills. When playing video games most people choose to sit down, but it doesn't have to always be this way, many people who play for a living walk on a treadmill while playing or just stand up and play. There are many different ways that video games can benefit you, but spending too much time sitting and staring at a screen for long periods are down sides to playing, but these can be regulated by limiting play time.

Comments

  1. I also think there are many benefits within video games. I think it really helps your communication skills even talking to strangers. Many of us will have to communicate a lot in our future profession and I think this will help with that. I like how you gave the example about games having puzzles in them. And the treadmill was an excellent idea because you can be exercising onto top of having a little fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of rock climbing

Carbon sinks begin to fail